Skip to content
- After your order has been placed and payment has been processed, you will receive an order confirmation via email. This email is your confirmation of the order however it does not confirm that the product(s) is/are available in-store at the time of purchase. It does however mean that we have received your order.
- Your order with us is an offer to purchase, which will be fulfilled once the product(s) is/are located and dispatched and you receive an email confirmation that dispatch has taken place.
- If the item(s) you have ordered are unfortunately not in stock, we reserve the right to cancel your order and refund the sum of the unavailable product(s). We will contact you via email or phone to let you know of the oversight and you may choose for a store credit or refund.
- Once the dispatch email has been sent, the order follows our Shipping policy, the sales contract is deemed complete and once shipped.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order should the payment authorisation criteria do not comply with payment standards or is subject to fraudulent activity.
- Feel free to contact us should there be any issues with your order.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.